Page Views

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall

Today after work I had an amazing workout. AMAZING! I worked really hard and I am sure I will feel it tomorrow. I love that.

Ten as I left the gym and was walking to the parking lot, I smelled fall. I took a few big inhales and took it all in and then it hit me. Fall is very very close. Here in Northern Ontario, the weather is getting cooler, the leaves are starting to change and fall and you can smell it. Weather wise, summer is my favorite time of the year but for every other reason I love Fall. It is so pretty, It's nice to cozy up in blankets and sweaters and it is a perfect time for picnics.

Here are some pictures I have taken from adventures in the Fall. Of course, keep in mind that I am no photographer and take pictures with my cheap little digital camera


I thought I had some better fall pictures. Hmmm Apparently not.

1 comment:

  1. That just means you can take MORE pics this fabulous fall!

    ReplyDelete