Page Views

Monday, September 6, 2010

A garage sale and emotions

In an effort to partially de-clutter my life a bit I decided to have a garage sale.
Yesterday I went through the storage areas in the house (a small storage space and the 2 spare bedrooms) and gathered up the things that I could sell.

Along the way I came across my pregnancy bag, stored away where I never had to look at it. I grabbed the stupid thing, threw it at D and told him to give all the shit away for free.

It contains 2 maternity cover-ups (the ebay seller accidentally sent 2) that I bought in hopes of being pregnant for my trip to Cuba last December. It also contains my copy of WTEWYE, some tiny onesies that I bought with the thought of announcing a pregnancy that way, a Congratulations gift from my BFF when I got my BFP, some maternity clothes (2-3 shirts) that I ordered on ebay when I was about 5 minutes pregnant and that incidentally came AFTER the miscarriage.

I hate that bag. I hoped to one day open it again with a huge smile but that bag just sits at the bottom of the spare room closet mocking me. I want it gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment