Page Views

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I hate interviews

I really do hate interviews. I always leave never knowing how it went. I may think it went well but I never know if I answered the questions to what they were looking for and I always leave with a good but uneasy feeling.

But not today!!!

Today I rocked the shit out of my interview!! Sorry to sound so vulgar.

The interviewer and I totally clicked and I was at ease immediately. I felt comfortable answering the questions and only fumbled and felt weird once(ish). She was smiling and nodding while writing as if to say 'that's exactly what I wanted to hear' and afterwards we got to talking about her and where she was from so we clicked so much that we actually chatted for a while which was really cool.

Then she noticed where I went to College and said did you like it there? I told her that I loved that city and missed living there. And she said oh really? And she went on to tell me about a few different opportunities in that city and that she thinks I would be a really great asset to the company and that I should keep my eyes peeled for those opportunities whether I got this job that I interviewed for today or not. She said that either way she would be keeping my resume and will be contacting me when those jobs become available!!

I was so excited. I have been looking for jobs in that city forever and have always wanted to move back there. If this full time opportunity is good then it would be a ticket to move there!

D is not so excited. He likes living here and he has a good job with seniority and if we moved he would have to start back at the bottom. We will cross that bridge if and when we get to it but for now, I am super excited about how well everything went today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment