Page Views

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just when I think I am ready

I miss BOTB. I had to take a break because it was all too much. The stupid trolls and the newbies who ask stupid questions (even though I was a stupid newbie asking stupid questions what seems like forever ago) and then seeing all of the pregnant bellies, the tickers and the babies. While I am happy for all of the great women I have met through BOTB, it was just too painful for a while.

I recently started slowly lurking again here and there. Maybe 1-2 posts a day. And then I think I am ready to come back and start posting again and I open a post and just start crying for no reason. It's so stupid because the most support I have gotten has been through BOTB. When people in my real life didn't know things, I told BOTB. When I got my very first BFP, BOTB knew before D knew. The amazing women there have been there for me to cry, to give e-hugs, to laugh and to snark whenever I needed. And yet I am finding it too hard to read the posts, to lurk, to even think about posting anything.

::sigh::

For you BOTB ladies who read this blog, I miss you, I love you.

8 comments: