Page Views

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Let's Talk About Sex

When I get together with my girl friends the conversation often turns to sex. I really do believe that women talk about it way more than men do. I might make this a regular blog segment, who knows.

And since my sex life has been ruined lately thanks to T-TTC, why not find some humor in what many people take so very seriously.

Today's topic: Shower sex.

I do not like shower sex. It is not comfortable, I go in the shower to clean and shave and be warm under the water. Throw in a second person and you have to share the stream of water, the ceramic walls in my shower are too cold to lean against and I am not strong enough to bend and contort in whichever way needed to have sex standing up on a wet slippery floor. It's just not appealing to me.

But D tries. Oh does he try. Here is a conversation we had that always gets a good laugh out of my friends when I tell them.

I am the Italic font and D will be the Bold font.


Let's have a shower together

No thanks

How come you never want to have a shower with me?

Because I don't like shower sex

We don't have to have sex, we can just have a shower together

Yeah right! As if you would ever just have a shower and have it not be sexual

I won't! We will just shower together.


No, cause then I have to share the water and I get cold while I wait for you to use it

You can have all of the water, I don't care. 


Well that's just creepy! I will be showering while you stand there...dry...staring at me...with a boner!

1 comment:

  1. hahahahha that so sounds like my husband and me!!!!! we did just get our bathroom redone and perhaps i will give it one more try now that we have more space.. but before no for all the same reasons!

    ReplyDelete