Page Views

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Big day tomorrow.

Tomorrow is a big day.

Tomorrow, we will have a plan. Will that plan be to start Clomid? Will that plan be to travel more than 5 hours away to see an RE? Will that plan be to keep trying naturally on the off chance that a pregnancy miraculously happens again? I don't know the answer today but tomorrow I will.

My appointment is at 10:30 tomorrow morning, which means I will probably get into his office around 11:30 or later (though the wait is usually better in the morning). I will come here and update as soon as I get home but it will be later in the afternoon because we drive an hour and a half out of town to see my doctor and we have a bit of shopping to do after the appointment.

I have my list of questions, I am ready to drill him and then we will go from there and see what happens. I am nervous but I am also excited. I feel weird about being excited but I guess it is because I will have a plan.


On a related note, it's funny how much you change and how much your plans change when you are dealing with loss/trouble TTC/infertility. I always knew that I wanted 2 kids. I also figured that I would have at least one of those kids by now. I had a talk with D and I told him that this whole TTC journey of ours has been really emotionally draining and really hard on me and I really don't think I can do it again. So I have altered my plans and decided that this is a 1 time shot for me. If I have twins, triplets, a singleton it doesn't matter my plan is to only go through this hell once.

Now of course this plan may change. I may decide to take trip to hell again in the future when all of my wounds are closed up and healed but as of right now that is my choice.


In 24 hours, I will have a plan.

1 comment:

  1. Our plans do change! And we feel differently about our future etc. Good luck! ::waits for plan to be updated::

    ReplyDelete