Page Views

Monday, May 24, 2010

I have a busy week ahead

I enjoyed the long weekend. I spent some time in pain and annoyance over my slow recovery process after my procedure on Wednesday but I was glad that I was able to relax. The weather was gorgeous and I had a nice visit with my sister.

The upcoming week and weekend are going to be eventful to say the least. I started packing today and I am trying to not stress about the money. D told me not to worry about money and that we have done really well saving money so I don't need to worry about how much I spend and just go with the flow.

Here is the itinerary:

Tomorrow I work 3-7

Wednesday we leave to go to my sister's house for my niece's graduation on Thursday. I am so proud of her, she will receive a ton of awards and bursaries at grad. Not only is she the school president but she has really worked hard and got into 3 excellent Universities. She has chosen a University where she got into a special Communications program that is only offered at this one University in all of Canada. I am sure I will be Waterworks Mcgee at the grad. I can't believe she is already graduating from High School.

A pic of her and I from October '09


Friday morning D and I will start to drive toward home and we will meet up with friends of ours on the main highway, there I will hop in with them and D will continue on home. Then we are heading to Toronto for the weekend for a surprise 30th birthday weekend for one of my best friends. I am excited about the weekend but still a little stressed about how much the weekend is going to cost but like D said we have been doing really well at pinching pennies and putting money away for our Niagara Falls trip in June so that I would be able to go to this weekend in Toronto and not worry about things. It sucks that D has to work this weekend and will not be joining us in Toronto but we decided it would be more cost effective if only 1 of us went so D will come back home and work for the weekend.

On the TTC front, I have yet to start temping again after I took a break post O and pre-surgery. I didn't feel like temping because I wasn't sleeping great so I didn't want to wake up at 6am if I might not be able to fall back asleep. Plus I have a weekend coming up that I will be spending in a hotel room with 3 of my girl friends who are not really 100% in the know about my TTC and what is going on with me so I am not comfortable temping in front of them and then having that conversation with them about what I am doing. Chances are that I will start temping once I return from my weekend away. Hopefully that wont mess things up too much.

That's what is up with Dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment