Page Views

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yes, I guess you are right

OK... so I know I have been posting nothing but posts about my surgery lately but here is another.

So I emailed a friend and gave her the gist of the procedure and what not. And she reminded me that I got no new information from this.

She is right. After my HSG I knew that my right tube was blocked and my left was open. After my surgery that is what I know too. I know that now that Dr. R knows what is blocking the right one that maybe he will come up with a better plan to help me get pregnant but at the end of the day, I got not new information...just the same stuff only more certain now.

I am sensitive today. I rented a movie and shall lay on the couch and probably cry.

Also, if this freaking air bubble floating around my innards doesn't dissolve or find a way out soon I may actually stab myself to hear it fizzle out of my body. As soon as I lay down at night I feel it push up on my ribs, diaphragm and then within seconds my shoulder starts hurting. Last night as I rolled around trying to get comfortable I actually heard it moving inside of me, it made the strangest gurgle of noise and it was so loud. Nobody told me about the air bubble.

I used to think I had a high pain tolerance but this is really starting to piss me off.

Hopefully I will find something new to talk about soon.

I am enjoying a relaxing long weekend, so that;s a good thing. My sister is here visiting and tomorrow we are going to my uncle's cottage for a ride on the pontoon boat and dinner. It's supposed to be hot out so maybe I will catch some rays.

1 comment: