Page Views

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Slightly annoyed

A few weeks back I posted about a friend being very judgmental about me possibly starting Clomid. I just wanted some support from my friend but instead she gave me a whole spiel about how I need to relax and realize that I haven't been TTC that long since my m/c (ummm, I didn't realize that having an m/c erased the 13 cycles before that where I didn't get pregnant) [she had an m/c just before I did as well so we really leaned on each other during that time]

So I had decided that I was going to keep any TTC conversations out of our friendship. But after my surgery I figured I should tell her about it. So I just informed her about the surgery and the results and how I reacted to it and the pain meds blah blah.

So I get a 2 liner back saying 'wow, that's crazy' and then telling me about the power of positive thinking and how it is her new motto. She did say that I might want to punch her for saying that. I kind of did and kind of didn't. I know that the mind is a powerful thing and I am staying positive because that is important for life but I told her that unfortunately being positive will not unblock my tube.

I am just a bit annoyed about it right now and needed to vent.

Off to bed now.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee,
    I'm so sorry for that. I know how much it hurts to have someone say that positive thinking can change everything. Yes it's helps, but if something's broken it won't be fixed with thoughts.

    ReplyDelete