Page Views

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Surgery tomorrow

Well tomorrow morning I will be up bright and early (not that bad actually) and hit the road to go to my Laparascopy and dye test.

In the past few days I have done pretty good staying off google and just trying to relax my mind. I have to look at it this way: A few weeks ago when I went for my appointment with Dr. R I expected to leave there with a plan. I left there feeling discouraged and helpless. After tomorrow there will be 100% certainty about what is going on in this body of mine.

There are a lot of things that I still don't know. Will he come and tell me what he saw/did immediately after surgery? That is the biggest one. I will ask and request for the results immediately. Either way they can tell D right? I might be too out of it to comprehend anything.

So, please think positive thoughts for me tomorrow. I will arrive at the OR at 9:40am Eastern time and I believe my surgery is at 11:40 or so.

I will update when I can.

2 comments: