Page Views

Friday, July 16, 2010

The appointment is booked!

When I thought "I will feel better when I know when my appointment is" I was wrong. I feel more nervous now but the wheels are moving and I am happy for that.

So when I found out that my referral went out to a certain clinic I went online and found all of the doctors that worked there and then looked them up online to see what kind of reviews they each got.
Some of the doctors were listed as OBGYNs with a specialty in fertility, some were listed as Endocrinologists. The reviews were mixed for the most part. Then I came to review Dr. L. He was listed as an RE and all of his reviews were great!! I immediately hoped that I would be referred to him.

I made the decision to wait until Friday (the referral was sent on Monday) and if I hadn't heard from them then I would call. So I called this morning and left a message on the voicemail.

When we got home from doing groceries I checked the messaged and heard: "Hello Dee, this is Linda from Dr. L's office........" I almost did a kartwheel I was so frigin excited!!! I got the doctor that I wanted. That has to be a good omen right???

When I got a hold of her again she scheduled the appointment for September 1st at 9am. And she scheduled it as a teleconference so I don't have to travel the 6-7 hours for the appointment and can do it right at our hospital.

I am not trying to patiently wait for September 1st. Thankfully summer always flies by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment