Page Views

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Canadian Long Weekend

Not to make you Americans jealous or anything but we have a long weekend coming up. Monday is the holiday. Normally this means nothing for me because our department is open on holidays but this weekend is a special weekend.

Every year we go to D's family cottage. MIL has 13 brothers and sisters, and of course they all have kids and those kids have kids and so on and so forth. So it is like a family reunion every year. The little tiny town where the cottage is hosts a whole bunch of events for the weekend including a fastball tournament, which the men in the family play in.

D looks forward to this weekend every year. So tomorrow I have groceries to do and have to get ready and then I will head out to the cottage at some point. I will be there until Tuesday at the earliest since my schedule worked out to give me a full week off. WOOOHOOO.

I am hoping to catch some rays, watch some good baseball, have some drinks, swim, eat, go for pontoon boat rides and just relax.

I shall return with stories and pictures next week. Try not to miss me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment