Page Views

Sunday, July 25, 2010

7 years later...

On July 25, 2003 D and I started dating. The story is in this blog post if you are so interested. Otherwise I thought I would just toot D's horn a little bit and then post a bunch of pictures of us throughout the years.

I am married to a wondferful man, a man who loves me very much. A man who takes care of me when I am sick, when I am sad and makes me laugh every day. A man who pisses me off, a man who make me a better person. A man who loves to party and knows how to party. A man who is an amazing uncle and who will be an amazing father. A man who looks past my faults and loves me anyway. A man who makes me feel beautiful, smart and wanted. A man who I can smile with, cry with, be myself with and love. A man who I could not imagine being without.

July 25, 2003 (a picture of a picture):

Our trip to Cuba in 2005, Shit, we look young!

Photobucket

One of my staff Christmas parties.

Photobucket

Going to a friend's wedding. 2005 again I think.

Photobucket

Going out for some Boxing Day outdoor activities one Christmas. Apparently it was very bright and sunny that day :)
Photobucket

A fall picnic
Photobucket

Our annual pumpkin carving contests (this may have been the first one)
Photobucket

A trip to a beautiful place on Manitoulin Island
Photobucket

I think this was one NYE before we left for the cottage
Photobucket

Another wedding
Photobucket

Another pumpkin carving contest (He won HANDS DOWN that year)
Photobucket

Our Stag & Doe party
Photobucket

Our wedding
Photobucket

Photobucket







Our honeymoon
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Part of our friends' wedding part in Las Vegas
Photobucket

A night out
Photobucket

Party for my sister
Photobucket

A drunken wedding reception


D's best friend's wedding (he was the best man)
Photobucket

2009 Cuba trip
Photobucket

Winter snowshoeing
Photobucket

D's cousin's wedding
Photobucket

Lobsterfest - YUM
Photobucket


I obviously have no limit to my attention whoring.


2 comments:

  1. you guys are hawt!! we have been dating for 7 years as well.. we met on july 4th 2003, first date july 11th and then we were just 'together'

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all the pictures!! ya'll are adorable!

    ReplyDelete