Page Views

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This makes me happy!

A while back my sister and BIL decided to let my niece have a facebook account. She is 10 and while that is probably a little young for being on facebook, they have very specific rules including she is not allowed to accept one friend without consulting with them first and they also have 100% access to her account. Plus they monitor the time she spends online anyway.

This worked out for me because that means that her and I can chat online every now and again. Today was one of those days. She asked me if I was working tomorrow and I said yes, why? She said her dad was heading here to do some business stuff and if I was off she was going to come with him to spend some time with me. YAY!

So I told her to come and I would take the day off. (I was able to switch some things around at work) Then I talked with my sister and arranged for my nephew to come too! I am so excited about this. I usually make the trip to visit them about once a month but things have been crazy and I haven't seen them since May 28th and I am NOT ok with that and who knows when I will be able to see them again.

They will only be here for a very very quick visit but I will take any time that I get with them.
I am so excited. They are 10 and 7.

Here is Hailey with D when we were in Cuba

And a picture of Matthew by himself (also from Cuba)



Sadly, my sister and other niece are both working and won't be able to make the quick trip but I will take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment