Page Views

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Well then, this is weird

Woke up this morning. It is CD 24. The only sign that AF is coming is my sore boobs for the last couple of days. Nothing else to hint that she is soon approaching. (no cramping, no bloating)

I went for a pee. Nothing on the paper.

I had breakfast, checked facebook, played farmville & frontierville (yes I am a big huge loser) then went for a poop. Suddenly it looks like AF is here. WTF?!?!

It's a touch more than spotting but not significant enough to say that it is light flow.

And while I welcome her so I can start a new cycle, I am confused as to why she is here so fucking early. Maybe I actually did ovulate on CD12? Or maybe she has decided that now is a good time to fuck with me. Maybe this is just spotting.

I hate her.


Confession time? even though I am pretty positive that this cycle was a bust anyway (considering we only had sex once on CD11) I am still really bummed that I am not pregnant.

Also? I have done some research and discovered that the fertility clinic that I will most likely be referred to does telephone consultations! YIPPEE!!!!! This saves us a bunch of travel time and money!!! If they do video conferencing I would be a happy happy woman! Downfall? It's about a 2 month wait time to get an appointment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're out this cycle but HOORAY! for the telephone consultations. :)

    ReplyDelete