Page Views

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A TTC update

We are about 80% out this cycle. The reason I say 80% is because there is a miniscule chance (actually probably less that 20%) that I ovulated on CD 12. My temps and my CM suggest otherwise but since I stopped temping on CD 15, there is no way to tell! The reason I stopped temping on CD15 is that we went to the cottage and I forgot to bring my BBT and also, I was drinking so the temp would not have meant a thing. Also, with the big fight that occurred last week, DH and I had sex on CD11 only. I tried to get some action this weekend but he felt too weird about disappearing from the group to go bump uglies in the bush. I MARRIED A PRUDE!!

If you are that interested in looking at a sad incomplete chart then here you go: CLICK

Now, the reason that I doubt that I O'ed so early on CD 12 despite the CM and temps is because I often get a dip in temps before I actually O anyway, according to previous charts. But my over obsessive mind wonders: Maybe I actually do O really early each time and we miss the window because I figure that we should save up the sperm around CD11-13 and then start having sex.

Other than that small curious obsession, I have to say the little unscheduled break has been good for my brain. It will not be good when my period shows up and sends me into another meltdown because we wasted a cycle and that is yet another cycle to add on to the number of cycles that we have been TTC. But for now I am enjoying not temping at 6am and analyzing my temps and my phantom symptoms.

1 comment:

  1. You know, you can tell about where you are in your cycle and what's going on by temping now and comparing to previous months. Just sayin'. LOL Don't do it...keep with the break. I think you need it and you can always toss this cycle out and not add it to the TTC number as its a "break" cycle. Remember what I just said in my blog "if you are going to take a break...take a break!"

    ReplyDelete