Page Views

Monday, July 12, 2010

Ok, I will admit it

After the spotting stopped I thought to myself "could that have been implantation bleeding?"

Yes, the thought was very short lived as I imagined the WTF that would be heard round the world if I was pregnant on a cycle where we only had sex once and I have no idea when I ovulated.

But I admit it, yes, the thought did cross my mind.


Here's one for ya! 2 weeks ago my dad was telling me how this guy who he has had business dealings with (this guy owns a tractor, plow, kind of deal and has done some snow removal, dig holes kind of stuff for my dad) is now dating a young girl who used to date a cousin of mine. I imagine that they have been dating since spring maybe.

Ok, that's great for them.

Well last night one of the first things my dad decides to tell me about these 2 people that I barely know is: "Hey, you know T?? Well he knocked up K!!! He is so excited, he was just beaming yesterday saying he was going to be a dad. They just found out on Friday"

I sat there for at least 30 minutes trying to fight back the tears. The welled up in my eyes a few times but I was able to choke them back.

For fuck sakes, dad, what on earth makes you think that I want to hear that news? Seriously???

That was the cherry on top to complete my day yesterday that was filled with pregnant women, babies and finding out about accidental pregnancies.

3 comments:

  1. I had the same thought about your spotting. I still hope everyday that you get your BFP soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope can be such a bitch! :( Sorry, Dee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People suck. Maybe those accidental people should have sucked literally and then maybe they wouldn't be KTFU when its YOUR turn. (crude and bitter? yes, but I don't give two shits).

    Hugs sweetie.

    ReplyDelete