Page Views

Sunday, October 3, 2010

5K Run for the Cure

I am home!!

I did my 5 kilometer CIBC Run for the Cure today. It went great! My sister wanted to give up at one point and I gave her the little push she needed and we both ran the whole way, it was great!!!

The day is always so emotional. There are a ton of breast cancer survivors there and people write on their shirts who they are running for. It is very sad and moving and emotional!

So here are some pictures!







On my way home I made the attempt to take some pictures of the fall leaves. They didn't turn out nearly as beautiful and vibrant as they were. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Great job to you and your sis, and thank you for running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job. Your outfit was adorable btw. You remind me of a little pick whosville character. LOL Must be the striped socks ;)

    ReplyDelete