Page Views

Friday, October 29, 2010

Turning 29 Happy Birthday to Dee

Well I turned 29. I am officially (as of yesterday) in my last year in my twenties! Holy shit!!!!

The day was good. I worked, we had our appointment with the RE to sign all of our consents and get the ball rolling for IVF. I start BCP any day now (CD3) and then we are full steam ahead. Our Egg Retrieval and Embryo Transfer will happen in late NOvember/Early December. It's pretty overwhelming.

Then D made me supper, Salmon on the BBQ, fried rice and a yummy salad. He also baked my favorite, chocolate chip cookies (my choice instead of a cake).

After cookies, we went to play volleyball. Then watched Grey's and Private Practice and off to bed.

All in all. A not bad birthday.


Dr. L said the best thing when he found out it was my 29th birthday. He said "Happy birthday, on your 30th birthday you very well could be a mother!" I almost cried right then and there!

Off to a baby shower tonight. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday :) Sounds like a great day. Doesn't it feel great to have all that paperwork DONE?

    ReplyDelete