Page Views

Friday, October 8, 2010

Conflicts

Yesterday at my appointment Dr.L's secretary was off sick. So she was going to contact me today to book our consent/education appointment.

Well I get the email from her with all of the forms and she informs me that our appointment is tentatively booked for November 18th. Um. No. That is not good enough. My period will start either late late October or early November so that just will not do.

So I email her and ask for an earlier appointment. She says she has October 28th available. GREAT. But it is not available at our end. Because the appointments are done through teleconference it has to work on their end and at our end. FUCK!

So I call the teleconference coordinator at the hospital to see if I can pull some strings.

After some back and forth, the coordinator says she is going to see about rescheduling the person who is blocking me from being able to book a full hour which is needed.

It is now 4:25pm and I have not heard anything. Dr.L's secretary is leaving the slot open for me on their end so I am crossing everything that the other appointment is able to be moved. The offices are going to close in about 5 minutes and it's a long weekend (Canadian Thanksgiving) so Tuesday is the earliest I will hear anything.

Please send any luck you have my way. I don't want this to get delayed. As scared and nervous as I am, I am also ready to get going.

Oh and October 28th is my birthday so it has to all work out for me, right?

Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment