Page Views

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A day in the kitchen

I have been seriously neglecting my kitchen lately as we have been eating out and going to friends and families houses for dinner. Today I made up for some lost time.

Tonight is the semi-finals of the World Juniors Canada vs Switzerland, GO CANADA GO! So I told D that I would make us dinner and we could sit in front of the tv and eat together. With all the visiting and going out and working the 2 of us have had zero alone time since we were in Cuba. It's crazy! We usually go to him mom's house for dinner on Sundays but tonight I decided that it's time to get back to us.

I made a pot of homemade vegetable soup, banana bread and stuffed shells. (the shells are for tonight's dinner) MMMMMM

The banana bread is in the oven right now and it smells so good.

5 days past ovulation....waiting patiently for my period or a positive test.

No comments:

Post a Comment