Page Views

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Not feeling it

I know it's early and I should be thankful but instead I am panicking. I have barely any pregnancy symptoms and I wonder if this is a bad thing? I know some women feel great throughout their entire pregnancies (my sister is law is one of them) but I just don't feel pregnant so it is not really real to me.

I have heard that symptoms don't generally show until you are 6 weeks along, if that is true then I am anxious to see what Tuesday brings. I took another pregnancy test yesterday just to be sure, it was positive and made me feel better for a while but then I get in my own head and start to worry.

I just need to breathe.

5 weeks and 2 days

1 comment:

  1. I'm 13 weeks today and still don't feel pregnant. Just take it a moment at a time and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete