Page Views

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Well it's official, 2009 is over! See ya! I can't say that 2009 was a horrible year, I can't say that it was a great year either. It had it's ups and downs, more downs than ups in the TTC department and as another year begins I can't help but wonder if this is our year? Will a baby grace our little family this year? Only time will tell.

The New year's eve festivities occured at our friends' place with tons and tons of food, drink, the Canada vs USA World Junior hockey game (Canada won 5-4 in a shootout, GREAT GAME!), a campfire and some ugly sweaters. It was an ugly sweater party which I found to be a lot of fun. And as DH informed me this morning "my sweater was really comfortable!" I wish I coudl say the same, mine was 100% wool and itchy as hell. I am surprised I made it the whole night wearing the itchy, scratchy bastard!

I am in the 2 week wait right now which is excruciating and while I shall remain hopeful for a positive HPT, I also will not hold my breath. I think that although I have a long road behind me with trying to conceive our first child that I also have a long road ahead too. Still, I hope that someday in the very very very near future that D and I will become parents.

Happy New Year!


The ugly sweaters:

No comments:

Post a Comment