Page Views

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tomorrow is test day

I am terrified. Usually by now I have some sign that my period is on the way, so far the only thing I can attribute is my on again off again tender breasts and I have had a couple of extra zits in the past week. The one tell tale sign that always comes is spotting, I literally just went pee before I started typing this blog and there is still no spotting.

Part of me wants to test so badly but the other part of me wants to hang on to this hopeful feeling before the bitch shows up. Last night I thought about testing this morning but thankfully some really smart people convinced me not to (the people on the message board that I frequent).

My emotions are up and down, one minute I think well maybe this is it and the next imagines another negative test and another day of crying. I bet you I will pee in a cup and not test right away and then if I decide to test I will still have the first morning urine in a cup. Yes, that is disgusting but I plan on taking a sample cup from the hospital so that I can screw a lid on it and that makes it a little less gross.

It has been months and I mean MONTHS since I have actually even had this issue of wanting to test. Usually I am very very good at waiting it out and then between 2-4 days before my period I start to spot. This is probably why I have such an urge to test and have this (possibly and probably false) hope.

Time will tell tomorrow..... maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment