Page Views

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The negativity is back

I have ovulated according to my chart. I am only 4 days past ovulation and I am already feeling down and out about this cycle, this "lucky" number 13 cycle. Fuck. I wanted to stay positive and hopeful but I am already down in the dumps. We had sex at the perfect time so there is really no reason for this attitude, I guess I am just a bit tired and feeling cranky. Or maybe this IF issue of mine has made me an eternal pessimist. Or maybe I am just being cautious and trying not to get too hopeful because I get so upset every month when my period shows up.

Blah! Many different people have told me that I should start my TTC countdown from the time we started having unprotected sex. Well that has been for 2 years and we have been actively "trying" for 13 cycles. I never know where to count so I count from when we were "trying" mainly because it's less time and that seems less depressing to me.

I am looking forward to my appointment with my doctor in February, I need some more clear answers and also want to really be prepared to talk to him about our options. After my HSG I was still so emotional and in so much pain and I think he was in a bit of a rush because it took so long that I didn't really press him with the questions that I had.

Try to stay positive...try to stay positive....try try try try try

No comments:

Post a Comment