Page Views

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I won!!

I was informed yesterday that I was the big winner of the fertilty yoga DVD from another blogger. HORRAY! She is mailing it to me and I am so excited to get it. Since it is coming from the US I probably have a while to wait but that is OK.

In other news, I have been starving lately! I cannot seem to get full, I am trying to make healthy choices when I snack (oranges, apples, bananas, granola bars, grapes) but I am amazed at how hungry I am all of the time. I think it has to do with how I have been eating lately. I am a vegetarian so I eat a lot of vegatables and lately there hasn't been much substance in my meals, veggies and rice, veggies and rice noodles. I really really don't want to start eating meat again, the actual thought of it grosses me out to be honest so I guess I am going to have to start planning my meals a little better.

I am starting P90X today. I am still missing a couple of pieces of equipment to do it properly so I think I am just going to pick and choose the workouts that I do and see how that goes. A friend of ours had it burnt for us so I am pretty glad that we essentially got it for free. It is supposed to be an amazing workout program.

On the TTC front, I am at 9 days past ovulation and I am trying really hard to not overanalyze my "symptoms" but of course that is not working.
My boobs have been sore: PMS.
I am breaking out: PMS.
Hunger? pregnancy?
I am bloated: PMS maybe pregnancy? maybe the holidays!
I haven't started spotting yet: pregnancy
My chart looks sucky, I have had the same temps for the past 4-5 days, I am changing the battery in my thermometer today to see if that is the issue.

I am starting accupuncture today, a full report will be available later.

No comments:

Post a Comment