Page Views

Sunday, January 10, 2010

NO! then YES!

So I tested this morning and it was negative. Fine.

After about 11 minutes I went back to throw out the test and the pee and there is a faint line on the test. A line is a line but when did it show up? I left the bathroom after about 4 minutes so some time from 4 minutes to 11 minutes a little line showed up.

I had the pee in a cup so I was torn on whether or not to waste another test because after 10 minutes the reading should be discarded.

So about an hour has passed and I just dipped another one (different brand) and I got another faint line, this time I watched it like a hawk and the faint line was there at the 3 minute mark.

I will be testing again tomorrow morning but as of right now... I am tentatively very hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment