Page Views

Monday, January 4, 2010

I believe they call this PMS

I feel all the classic PMS symptoms that I normally feel so I guess my intuition was right. I am still trying to remain hopeful but it's been way toomany cycles of trying to pass these symptoms off as pregnancy symptoms. Especially when I am only 6 days past ovulation.

This is a time when I think more about all of the other "problems" that are halting me from getting pregnant other than just the one tube thing. There is also a couple of other things that I learned at my HSG. The doctor had a hell of a time getting the catheter through my cervix because of the LEEP biopsy that I had done and also he was struggling to get it into my tilted uterus. This is why it took so long and was so painful. I asked him if this was a potential reason why I wasn't getting pregnant. I didn't really get a straight answer but the short answer was no. My friend put it in this perspective to me, think about how small a sperm is, it can get through the eye of a needle.

The more I think about it and the more cycles I go without getting pregnant, the more I worry that this is causing more problems than it should. My husband's perfect sperm now have to try and get through a cervix that may not be opened enough due to scarring and if they do get through then they have a detour to find my out of whack uterus. And even if they do get through who knows if I am ovulating from the right tube.

This sucks!

Another sign that it is PMS: I am in tears writing this, EMOTIONAL!

Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment