Page Views

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Still in shock

I am still in quite a bit of shock, it is hard to believe that there is a tiny human forming inside of me right now. It's weird and exciting.

Today I am 4 weeks and 2 days pregnant.
Symptoms: Sore breasts, cramping that comes and goes and is mild and not alarming, bouts of queasiness but still not full on puking, a it of gagging.

My husband has been hilarious and so cute. He says funny little things and seems a bit over protective right now too, nothing annoying or overbearing though, just asking how I am feeling and telling me to be careful when lifting things. He will be such a great dad and I am so glad that I am able to give him this gift, for a while I was so worried that he would be deprived of ever having a child and my heart broke in a million pieces for that.

Who we have told so far: My parents, my sisters(and their families), D's parents and his sister (though our nephew doesn't know yet because he can't keep a secret and we know too many people in this small town who teach at his school and Day Care, I told my 2 best friends and their husbands (who are also best friends of D).

No comments:

Post a Comment