Page Views

Friday, January 8, 2010

Relaxing, Bitterness and Exercise all in 1 post

I will do them in order of the post title: RELAXING
I had my first accupuncture appointment yesterday and it was wonderful. I was a bit worried about it because I have heard that this Chiropractor is a bit strange and off the wall. I was very happy that I did not know the receptionist, living in a small town is difficult when you want things to be confidential because they never are(how sad is that). So I have a mountain of paper work to fill out and there are lot of lifestyle questions on there and I start to get worried that I am going to be judged because I sometimes eat foods prepared with tap water and that I occasionally drink.

Then as I am filling out the papers the receptionist says "So you are D's wife?" SHIT! She knows us! Turns out she is the mother of a guy we went to high school with. Not too bad, if she was the mother of a girl I went to high school with I might feel differently (I know, that is weird). So I get in the room and she explains the procedure and what it does and she informs me that she has a few clients who she had success with for infertility. And she begins. The needles pinched a tiny wee bit in my wrists and ears (sensitive areas) but nothing that I could say "hurt" it just felt different. I laid there for an hour and drifted in and out of conciousness and relaxed. It was great, I will be going weekly for the next 12 weeks.

BITTERNESS
Infertility/Trouble TTC- I still don't know how to classify myself- is enough to make anyone a little bitter. I find that I am not really bitter at everyone, just at people who do nothing but complain about their pregnancy and complain when things get a little rough with their children. I have one facebook friend who does noting but post all about her baby son all day and it drives me crazy. She literally posts about his poops. Today she wrote that she "officially hated teething" A big part of me wanted to write "I will trade you a teething baby for no baby at all" but I kept it to myself, I know she is not purposely attacking me or trying to be insensitive. I think that removing her from my news filter might be a wonderful idea.

EXERCISE
I started P90X yesterday in an effort to not feel like a fat cow anymore. I am not fat or overweight but I can stand to lose/tone a bit. Yesterday I did the Core Synergistics video and today I am scheduled to do Cardio. I am sore today but I am pushing through.

10 Days past Ovulation today, still no spotting (10am) I am being cautiously hopeful.

No comments:

Post a Comment