Page Views

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am back home. I decided to go to my sister's earlier than originally planned (my nephew had a hockey tournament this weekend and we were planning the trip for a while). D and I thought it would be a good thing for me to get out of the house and spend some time with my sisters and the kids.

The trip was good, not as great as when I usually go there but I was happy that I made the decision to go. I was in an extreme funk of laying in bed or on the couch all day and crying.

Physically I am much better, no more cramps but a few twinges of pain every now and again, the bleeding has finally stopped so there is no more constant reminder every time I pee, I didn't need that reminder because it is constantly in my brain anyway.

All weekend I was constantly thinking about what SHOULD be happening. We SHOULD have been talking babies and we SHOULD have been looking at baby stuff and I SHOULD have been buying the pregnancy journal that I have had my eye on ever since we started TTC.

I have to go back to work tomorrow and I am not looking forward to that even a little and I go see my OBGYN on Tuesday. The appointment was originally made as a follow up after my HSG test that was done in December, then it was changed to a follow up/first pre-natal appointment and now I have to go sit in the office with all of the pregnant ladies and wait to tell my doctor that yes, we miraculously got pregnant but it didn't last. I SHOULD have been 7 weeks a long at that appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment